Reports To : Sr Manager (CMS)
Responsibilities and Skill requirements:
- Responsible for monitoring of Forecasting and scheduling accuracy of Renewable assets and follow up with agency,
- Liasoning and regulatory updates from central/state/nodal governing agencies
- Coordination with QCA and nodal agencies for settlement of DSM charges
- DSM invoices and payments processing
- Daily, weekly, monthly Periodic performance analysis and MIS reporting
- Monitoring of Continual Data availability of required parameters to F&S agency
- Internal Communication and co-ordination with Sites and HO team.
- Exposure to different geographic regions is preferable.
- Knowledge of SCADA, OPC and basic trouble shooting is required.
- Basic knowledge of Substation and metering point equipment's is required.
- Commercial understating is essential.
- Education level-Bachelor Degree /Diploma in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience- 1 to 3 years Forecasting experience for Windfarms